Where else . .
When properly implemented, the training which we provide will increase your sales revenue, your profit and your market opportunities.
You will be able to redeploy time, effort and money otherwise lost to marketing strategies and sales efforts which are not adequately aligned.
As a sales and marketing practitioner, you will be given the necessary practical tools and skills to isolate what really makes a difference.
- This will allow you to operate with more focus.
- You will have greater ability and insight into how to interact with existing and potential customers.
- You will become more decisive about how you promote your products and services.
- Job satisfaction for everyone in sales and marketing will increase.
- You will generate more sales with less waste.
How often do you come across sales and marketing training which is completely hands on and skills based? This is training where every principle and skill is validated by empirical research and real measures of business success. At DWP you will work with a facilitator who is good enough to not only teach skills and insights but also coach your team until they can confidently apply the principles and get business results. This is quite different to having someone come into your organisation to deliver theoretical principles.
Particular attention is given to:
- Capitalising on market opportunities by streamlining and focusing sales and marketing skills
- Improving customer attraction and retention
- Isolating high value leads and building more effective sales & communication funnels
- Neutralising competitive forces
- Increasing customer loyalty and perception of your value offering
- Establishing a simple internal language to reduce workloads and ensure important commercial opportunities are not lost
- Techniques to quickly uncovering customer needs - in person and at a distance
- Dealing with technology and the rapidly changing market.
You don’t need to work with us for months or years to get these results. It’s possible to give you what you need in a day or two. After that you can roll up your sleeves and make the transformation yourself, or we are happy to assist you with the whole process.
Craig Williams, the founder and principal at DWP, has helped businesses ranging from large multinationals and well known Australian companies to one person start-ups.
Some additional outcomes which Craig has demonstrated include:
- More effective marketing strategies and better targeted sales efforts
- Increased revenue and profit and clearer company objectives
- A more committed and harmonious workforce and an enjoyable workplace
- More successful sales and marketing recruitment, retention and motivation
- Commercial leaders who become a reason employees decide to stay & contribute
- Industry leading sales managers, sales representatives and marketers
- Winning methods for developing strategy and rewarding effort and results
Recently Craig helped a business to triple sales and an independent research agency ranked the company sales team as the best in the industry.